The library will be closed Saturday September 3rd and Monday September 5th for Labor Day. No items will be due and the book drop will remain open....
Have a piece that you'd like to perform for the public? The library is holding a series of recitals this fall. Open recitals will be held Monday,...
Congratulations to the winners of our First Chapter Teen Writing Contest! Our top three submissions were: 1. Ainsley Burns' "A Dreamy Death" 2. Mary...
TEEN ACTION COUNCILWednesday, August 3rd. 4-5:30pm. For ages 12-18. Come and have a say in what activities Teens do at the Library and meet new...
The library will be closed Thursday August 18th through Saturday August 27th for infrastructure updates. No items will be due and the book drop will...
The library will be closed Saturday May 28th and Monday May 30th for Memorial Day. No items will be due and the book drop will remain open. Thank...
REGENCY TEA PARTY Saturday April 30th. 9am & 11am. This is a ticketed event. Join authors Sarah M. Eden, Joanna Barker, Sian Ann Bessey, and...
MARCH 16TH Baxter's Clam Chowder from Josi Kilpack's Pumpkin Roll, the sixth book in her Culinary Mystery series. MARCH 17TH...
We'll be closed Saturday, April 2nd for Building Maintenance. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Closures in 2022
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 17 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 21 – President’s Day
- March 25 – Staff Development Day
- April 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 28-30 – Memorial Day
- June 20 – Juneteenth
- July 2-4 – Independence Day
- August 18-27 - Infrastructure Upgrades & Inventory
- September 3-5 – Labor Day
- September 22 - Staff Development Day
- October 1 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 23-26 – Christmas
- December 30-31, 2022 – New Year’s
- January 2, 2023 – New Year’s Day
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658