REGENCY TEA PARTY Saturday April 30th. 9am & 11am. This is a ticketed event. Join authors Sarah M. Eden, Joanna Barker, Sian Ann Bessey, and...
MARCH 16TH Baxter's Clam Chowder from Josi Kilpack's Pumpkin Roll, the sixth book in her Culinary Mystery series. MARCH 17TH...
We'll be closed Saturday, April 2nd for Building Maintenance. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
MARCH 1ST Instant Pot Tomato Soup with Roasted Parmesan Chickpeas from peasandcrayons.com MARCH 2ND Curried Butternut Squash Soup from...
The library will be closed Friday March 25th for Staff Development. No items will be due, and as always, the book drop will remain open. Thank...
We will be closed Monday, February 21st for President's Day. No items will be due. The book drop will remain open.
ON THE SAME PAGE WITH WINNIE-THE-POOHAll throughout the month of February, we will be having special activities centered around Pooh Bear and...
The library will be closed Friday, December 31st, and Saturday, January 1st, for the New Year holiday. Not items will be due and the book drop will...
The library will be closed Friday December 24th until Monday December 27th for the Christmas holiday. No items will be due and the book drop will...
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Closures in 2022
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 17 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 21 – President’s Day
- March 25 – Staff Development Day
- April 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 28-30 – Memorial Day
- June 20 – Juneteenth
- July 2-4 – Independence Day
- September 3-5 – Labor Day
- September 22 - Staff Development Day
- October 1 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 23-26 – Christmas
- December 30-31, 2022 – New Year’s
- January 2, 2023 – New Year’s Day
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658