TEEN ACTION COUNCILWednesday, May 4th. 4-5:30pm. For ages 12-18. Come and have a say in what activities Teens do at the Library and meet new...
TEEN ANIME CLUB Come and watch Ouran High School Host Club. There will also be a fun TEA PARTY! Wednesday April 13th. 4:30pm, Community Room. For...
We'll be closed Saturday, April 2nd for Building Maintenance. No items will be due. As always, the book drop will remain open. Thank you!
The library will be closed Friday March 25th for Staff Development. No items will be due, and as always, the book drop will remain open. Thank...
Art Deco is a term used for a specific style of design that was popular in the 1920's. Create your own work of art using Art Deco as inspiration....
We will be closed Monday, February 21st for President's Day. No items will be due. The book drop will remain open.
Learn how to weave a Winnie-the-Pooh for our On the Same Page event! Materials needed: Frame 15 thumbtacks White yarn Blue yarn Yellow yarn Template...
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS What adventures awaits our brave teens? Roll the dice and find out. DnD will now have TWO events - every SECOND and FOURTH...
Use your imagination to make art with tea stains. Materials needed: Watercolor paper Two black tea bags Heated water (to steep the tea bags) Piece...
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Closures in 2022
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 17 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 21 – President’s Day
- March 25 – Staff Development Day
- April 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 28-30 – Memorial Day
- June 20 – Juneteenth
- July 2-4 – Independence Day
- September 3-5 – Labor Day
- September 22 - Staff Development Day
- October 1 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 23-26 – Christmas
- December 30-31, 2022 – New Year’s
- January 2, 2023 – New Year’s Day
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658