Our Library Blog
Congratulations to the winners of our First Chapter Teen Writing Contest! Our top three submissions were: 1. Ainsley Burns' "A Dreamy Death" 2. Mary Palmer's What's in a Name" 3. Caitlyn Isle's "Haunted Home" Click on the titles above to read. Check them out!
The library will be closed Friday March 25th for Staff Development. No items will be due, and as always, the book drop will remain open. Thank...
March is all about TRAINS!Book Babies: Wednesday @ 9:30am in Community Room Ages 0 - 10 months Toddler Time: Monday & Tuesday @ 9:30am in...
Picture a book from the 1930's! This month we are reading children's books published in the 1930's. This week, we read, "The Little Engine That...
Art Deco is a term used for a specific style of design that was popular in the 1920's. Create your own work of art using Art Deco as inspiration....
Have lots of fun with this very mini bow and arrow! Materials needed: Popsicle sticks Q-tips Duct tape (to decorate) Dental floss From home: pencil,...
We will be closed Monday, February 21st for President's Day. No items will be due. The book drop will remain open.
Learn how to weave a Winnie-the-Pooh for our On the Same Page event! Materials needed: Frame 15 thumbtacks White yarn Blue yarn Yellow yarn Template...
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS What adventures awaits our brave teens? Roll the dice and find out. DnD will now have TWO events - every SECOND and FOURTH...
Join us this month as retell the story of Winnie-the-Pooh. His logic is always impressive with thoughts like, "People say nothing is impossible, but...
It's winter and the Olympic Games are just around the corner. You might consider talking with your child about the science behind winter and how...
FAMILY FRIENDLY FILM NIGHTS ARE BACK! Every first and third Tuesday @ 4pm in the Community Room. SCHEDULE:February 15th: The Tigger Movie Children...
ON THE SAME PAGE WITH WINNIE-THE-POOHAll throughout the month of February, we will be having special activities centered around Pooh Bear and...
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Closures in 2022
- January 1 – New Year’s
- January 17 – Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- February 21 – President’s Day
- March 25 – Staff Development Day
- April 2 – Closed for Maintenance
- May 28-30 – Memorial Day
- June 20 – Juneteenth
- July 2-4 – Independence Day
- August 18-27 - Infrastructure Upgrades & Inventory
- September 3-5 – Labor Day
- September 22 - Staff Development Day
- October 1 – Closed for Maintenance
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23 – Closing at 5 pm
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 23-26 – Christmas
- December 30-31, 2022 – New Year’s
- January 2, 2023 – New Year’s Day
73 North Center
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
We are located on Center Street, just north of Main Street, by the Historic Rexburg Tabernacle.
24 Hour Phone Renewal: (208) 356-6658