Saturday, June 24th, will be a great day to come to the library for some fun demos and information. All activities will either meet in the Community Room or be held there. Here is the schedule:
- 9:00 am – Outdoor Sketching
- 11:00 am – Towel Origami (bring your own towel and washcloth)
- 1:00 pm – Fly Tying Demonstration
- 2:00 pm – Movie Making Tips with Dean Lake
All activities are available for teens and adults (ages 12 and older); the towel origami can also be enjoyed by tweens through adults (ages 9 and older).
ATTENTION: KNITTERS, CROCHETERS, AND THOSE WHO LOVE TO READ OUT LOUD
You can build a better world this summer by participating in one of the library’s service projects. To get involved, come to one of the introductory sessions in our Community Room. We’ll give you all the details then:
STITCHERS (for teens and adults ONLY – ages 12-Adults):
- Friday, June 9th, at 11:00 am
- Monday, June 12th, at 3:00 pm
- Thursday, June 15th, at 8:00 pm
READERS (for tweens, teens, and adults – ages 9-Adult):
- Friday, June 9th, at 11:30 am
- Monday, June 12th, at 3:30 pm
- Thursday, June 15th, at 8:30 pm
Three new “courses” are available for home study (and play).
Find them on a library shelf near you!
Come speed date a book! You will have brief meetings with 30 different incredible books in a wide variety of genres. Some will be personal duds. Some will be so-so fits. – And a few you’ll want to spend a lot more time with. Find a new favorite companion for your quiet evenings!